Friday, November 14, 2003

A Clean Home

What a difference a day makes! I left at 9am for Josh's science class. Max and Grandma were home waiting for my father to come visit. I got a call from Dad; he had picked them both up and taken them to his house for the entire day. He plans on dropping them off after dinner, which is probably pretty soon.

I spent the day running much needed errands; bank, post office, grocery store, exchange some pants at Kohl's, library and the like. Then I came home (with Josh) and CLEANED the house. Not just picked up stuff people had left lying around, but really cleaned and dusted and mopped and scrubbed. It looks and smells great in here and that always makes me feel better.

Dad spent the day introducing Grandma to her new wheelchair, so we will see what kind of mood they are in when they come home this evening. I expect that Grandma is exhausted and angry about using a chair and Dad is probably exhausted and frustrated with trying to get her to accept it. Oh well, tomorrow is girls day, just me and Grandma for the whole day. That should give us plenty of time to deal with any issues.

Boys are busy this weekend
Saturday is help Uncle Pat rake and bag leaves, followed by their cousins sleeping over at our house.
Sunday is Tchaikovsky Discovers America at the Ann Arbor Symphony with Grandpa and Miss Sue.

Monday begins a week of family vacation!

No comments: