Watching the Kennedy Assassination special
The boys wanted to stay up late tonight and watch TV. I said NO, until I noticed that they were watching a special on the Kennedy Assassination. The two of them lying on the floor, snacks and dog nearby, riveted by the program, made it impossible for me to say no and mean it. I guess we go to science tired in the morning.
Getting some stuff done around the house on vacation. We really haven't done much in the way of special vacation stuff, but have enjoyed games of cards and watching some TV, cooking together and many discussions on LOTS of topics. We went to see Jim Weiss last night in Rochester. He is Max's favorite bedtime storyteller, so it was great to see him live.
Not much else to say tonight. My life is peaceful, filled with love and family; my home is warm and my belly full. I am truly a lucky person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment