Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Tomorrow is the day that could change so many things.

Andy's job interview is tomorrow. I don't know how to feel. I really want us to have the security that this new job offers, but moving to Chicago overwhelms me. The packing, sorting, cleaning aspect is tremendous. Then there is the finding a new home, selling the old home, being separate for a time while we do those things, locating a neighborhood that we like and getting used to it... the list goes on and on. Leaving friends and family, learning a whole new set of homeschool state laws.. I am just totally overwhelmed thinking about it.
I know Andy, he will get this job if it is one that feels right to him when he gets there.

Then there will be decision making time.

I know me. I will manage to organize, sort, sift and push us through the moving, relocating, readjusting period without much trouble. It's the waiting and deciding that will kill me.

I am praying that we know the right thing to do.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's the waiting that does me in, too. If I can be actually DOING something it's great, but sitting around wondering - that's just too much! I'll say a prayer for a speedy answer.