Josh performed with his Civil Air Patrol Color Guard last night. They had a fellow cadet receive his Boy Scout Eagle award and so they presented the colors for him. It was a great ceremony, and I was very proud of my little man. (Josh is the boy on the right in the photo, for those who don't know him.)
Saturday, October 30, 2004
Color Guard
Josh performed with his Civil Air Patrol Color Guard last night. They had a fellow cadet receive his Boy Scout Eagle award and so they presented the colors for him. It was a great ceremony, and I was very proud of my little man. (Josh is the boy on the right in the photo, for those who don't know him.)
Josh performed with his Civil Air Patrol Color Guard last night. They had a fellow cadet receive his Boy Scout Eagle award and so they presented the colors for him. It was a great ceremony, and I was very proud of my little man. (Josh is the boy on the right in the photo, for those who don't know him.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment