Sunday, October 10, 2004

Family, Football and schedules...

Spent today just working around the house with the family. We cleaned out our shed, moving the winter stuff to the front and the summer stuff to the back. We have to do this twice a year because the shed is only 10'x10' and stores bikes, lawn mower, suitcases, coolers, toys, decorations, golf clubs.. all the stuff that most families of 5 store in their basement and their garage. We don't have either one, so shed cleaning twice a year it is for us. It went smoothly because the boys were really great about helping out.

Since then, I have been watching football and working on schedules for the kids. The Lions are trying hard to win the football game, and I am trying hard to fit all of our stuff into our schedule a little more efficiently. I have managed to teach myself to use excel in the process, so the day wasn't a waste.

Gotta love the weekend.

No comments: