Friday, April 01, 2005

Slow blogger.

There should be a special notation for blogs run by people who are a little "slow" with the computer. Mine would be so noted. I finally figured out, with the help of HELLO and PICASA2, how to put pictures on my blog. With these two terribly simple programs, I can actually find photos and put them on the blog without having to call anyone for help. My blog will now be full of wonderful photos like all those normal blogs you read. I feel so good about myself.

My family is less thrilled. Especially after seeing what I have done.

1 comment:

Krista said...

You can tell me how to do it, because I can't get more than one picture at a time to post! And forget about trying to add a comment under the picture! I don't think I will ever figure that one out.