A book related post
I am not saying my kids are so different that it is terrifying to think they came from the same parents. That would not be kind. It would, however, be true. Today we ventured to Barnes and Noble to get some new books. I let the boys choose whatever they like, and I get what we need for school.
For school we needed to get Usborne 20th century, so we did.
Josh's picks
J RR Tolkien's The book of lost tales 1 and 2, and Unfinished Tales
Max's picks
At the plate with Ichiro by Matt Christopher
DK's Baseball Top 10
Baseball Prospectus 2005: Performance Analysis of over 1600 players
If you know my sons, the books seem right on target. If you don't know my sons, there is the window right there. Their choices in books reflect their personalities to a T.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment