Thursday, May 26, 2005

Donna had this on her blog and I thought it looked like fun...

Alphabet Meme about Me, me, me.

A is for Age - 39 (just a little longer)
B is for Booze - maybe a glass of chiante once or twice a year
C is for Career - mother
D is for Dad’s name - Joe
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - Diet Coke and taco dip
F is for Favorite song at the moment - Pretty much anything is fine by me
H is for Hometown - Washington, MI
I is for Instrument you play - many years ago it was the violin, who knows now.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - strawberry
K is for Kids - Two wonderful sons
L is for Living arrangement - 3bedrooms, two baths, 1600sq ft single story, no basement or garage
M is for Mom’s name - Joan
N is for Names of best friends - I can't put names here for fear I would leave someone off and hurt someone's feelings. (Donna is too wise for me to change this answer)
O is for overnight hospital stays - two births, tonsilectomy when I was 10, about 50 nights with Max over the first three years of his asthmatic little life.
P is for Phobias - not being liked/loved, not being good enough, failing my children, being alone.
Q is for Quote you like - Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. --Robert Louis Stevenson
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Married 15 years to a man I have known for 26 years.
S is for Siblings - two sisters and two brothers.
U is for Unique trait - not sure I have one.
V if for Vegetable you love - I love zucchini and squash and peppers and pretty much all of the veggies!
W is for Worst trait - not the best housekeeper
X - is for XRays you’ve had - teeth and wrist
Y is for Yummy food you make -bread
Z is for Zodiac sign - I'm a Virgo

No comments: