Sep. 26, 2006 - A wonderful Fall day
We spent the day at the apple orchard with our homeschool group. Max, Josh, A (Josh's girlfriend) and I went. We went on a train ride and picked apples and pumpkins and had cider and donuts. We saw some friends that we haven't seen in a while and we had a nice time. Once we got home, A and Josh decided to make an apple pie. Ok. A decided she wanted to make an apple pie, and Josh, being the good boyfriend that he is, decided to go along with the idea. I kept hearing, "nevermind Josh, I'll do it" come out of her mouth as they were working on it. Josh hates to cook and has never really cared about following the steps to a recipe closely. A is a perfectionist. She is also a woman. She follows the recipe. She likes the apple slices to "look nice". Josh just wants them to taste good. It was fun to watch them cook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment