Thursday, December 14, 2006

The "fun" mom.

Today I am taking my sons to a concert. Not just any concert, but THE concert.
The Night 89X Stole Christmas
5:00p Doors open
5:30p Hard Lessons
6:20p OK GO!
7:30p Angels & Airwaves
8:45p Taking Back Sunday
10:00p My Chemical Romance

They both asked if they could go see this concert, thinking as teens do that we would just say "sure", and let them go alone. But the more we discussed it, the more I realized they really wanted to go, and we really wanted to get them something fun for Hanukkah this year, so tonight I am going.

The boys graciously made me a "demo cd" of these bands and their music a few weeks ago, so I won't be totally unfamiliar with what I am hearing.

I hope I survive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Fun Mom!

So did you?....survive?
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO jealous! I wanted to go to that so bad but I am not willing to get a sitter for my kids so I can go to a rock concert. I know it is not your "thing" but I hope you had fun. :)
Roslynn