Recording Stars
The boys are doing voice recordings for a promotional tape that Andy's company is using in its presentations to new clients. I guess it is probably as close to a real recording deal as they will ever get, so they are pretty excited. I am betting Max chickens out before the whole thing is over.
I am spending my afternoon at Whole Foods. I have been blogging off and on about diet changes that I am looking to make for myself and my family. I have been trying to spend some of my time thinking about what it is my goals for health and nutrition are for the family and have finally come to some resolve in the matter. I am going to slowly begin transitioning us away from all the CRAP that we eat (read that typical American lifestyle minus the red meat) and into a whole foods diet.
We are beginning with adding whole wheat products to replace the white flour breads, cereals and baked goods that we now eat. Last night we had breakfast for dinner and I made whole wheat pancakes. Both boys noted the darker color of the pancakes, but they each ate around 6 pancakes, so I guess it was an ok switch. One down, about a million to go. We also switched from margarine to butter this week. That was an easy one. The real test comes when I start adding wheat flour to the pizza crust until it eventually becomes a whole wheat crust!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment